For Orders using a cashier’s check or money order, please print out the Order Form by clicking HERE.
After printing the Order Form, return here and click the “Credit Cards” above.
This will take you to Gaya Won On-Line, where you can then make your selection of merchandise.
When you reach the Checkout Screen do not enter a credit card number!!
Just copy the information off the screen onto your printed Order Form; then send your completed order form along with your cashier’s check or money order to the World Kuk Sool Association®
Our online store is a “Secure Site.” Information that is given and sent to the World Kuk Sool Association® is processed through a Secure Server which uses encryption to keep private information, such as credit card numbers, from being observed by a third party while in transit.
The World Kuk Sool Association® does not share your private Information with any Third Party in any form, all Information is used for the sole purpose of processing your online orders.
GayaWon is a subsidiary company of the World Kuk Sool Association, Inc., and as such reserves the right to sell certain items ONLY to official members* of the World Kuk Sool Association (WKSA). Orders received from persons who are not official members of the WKSA may not be processed.
The following items will not be available for purchase by non-WKSA members and/or the general public:
1. Kuk Sool Won Student Uniforms
2. Kuk Sool Won's THE GENERALS
3. Kuk Sool Won Uniform Patches
4. Kuk Sool Won Weaponry
5. Kuk Sool Won Black Belts
6. Kuk Sool Textbook Volume 3
7. Dragon Pants ("Yong paji")
* Official WKSA members are defined as those active practitioners of Kuk Sool Won who are in possession of an official WKSA ID registration card and number, issued by the World Kuk Sool Association, Inc. headquartered in Tomball, Texas, practicing under an Instructor at any one of the WKSA recognized schools.
Previous WKSA members and Schools forfeit all rights and privileges of the WKSA membership when they continue to practice, and/or teach, at an unofficial school**.
** Unofficial schools are defined as any facility or setting that is not registered in good standing with WKSA - this includes, but is not limited to, Kuk Sool Won schools not registered with the WKSA and former Kuk Sool Won schools no longer registered with the WKSA.
GAYA WON Merchandise Policy
1. Absolutely NO REFUND on all GayaWon merchandises.
2. Uniforms can be exchanged, but the purchaser is responsible for the shipping/handling fees.
3. Uniforms cannot be exchanged if they have been worn or washed.
4. Any merchandise, including damaged items, can be exchanged after you report to us within three (3) business days after the delivery. The purchaser is responsible for the shipping and handling fees in ALL exchange item(s).
5. No refund or exchange on any customized merchandise(s).
6. If GayaWon made a mistake, shipping/handling may be waived.
7. All purchases must be paid in full before they are delivered.
8. All returned checks will be charged with US $25.00 bank fee. We will not honor any customer with a history of returned check. We request credit card or cashier’s check.
9. The “shipping” charge is NOT the cost of postage, but it includes shipping and handling fee that does not reflect the exact amount of postage.
10. The purchaser may request Ground UPS, US Airmail, or US Express Mail at additional charge.
11. No delivery to P.O. Boxes, except APO or military base boxes.
12. We do not make Same-Day delivery. All orders are typically sent out within one or two days after the receipt of your request.
13. In case of back order, GayaWon will ship them separately plus the “shipping” fee.
14. GayaWon requires the school owner to complete Credit Card Authorization Form to expedite the order process. We will no longer make any changes to card details over the phone, except the expiration date. Otherwise, a new form is required.
15. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Bank Check Card.
16. Foreign Country shipping fee: there is an additional $25.00 per order, and handling.